by Simon | April 4, 2014 | posted in Test | 1 Comment
- Create a new Standard Page and choose the template to Blog List from the option of the right-hand side.
- Enter the title for the blog into the page heading field.
- Enter and managed posts via the Posts section (left-hand nav).
- Should the blog entry extend over more than a few lines, the full post can be viewed by clicking the post heading, which displays a page with the full entry.
- Add Categories for posts in the right side so that entries can be filtered by specific topics using the pop-up menu in the left hand nav of the blog page on the site.
- Use the Publish options on the right-hand side of the Post page to set the date for the post (either to be scheduled in the future or back dated if required).
- Comments made against posts can been seen on the posts list or by going to the Comments section on the left.