The Microbiome Community is looking to partner with you
Developers are actively seeking external expertise in order to successfully overcome key biological, drug development and commercial challenges to ensure their microbiome therapies are true innovations. While the promise is huge, this novel class of therapeutics is going to take a unique approach to designing high throughput screening experiments, formulating computational and mouse models, industrially scaling-up drug manufacturing and designing clinical trials.
Why become a partner?
- Align your brand with the first end to end meeting dedicated to the clinical and commercial delivery of Microbiome Therapeutics.
- Educate the industry on your product or service by joining our expert speaker faculty and showcase the value of your solutions.
- Discuss and influence industry strategy and future best practice to launch to patients in need.
- Wish-list of your choice contacted, in advance of the conference, to help ensure that your hottest prospects are in the room
How to get involved?
We tailor bespoke business development solutions to suit your commercial objectives and discussions are already taking place with key organisations in the space around the following partnerships:
- Lead Partner – 30 minute plenary presentation to the entire audience, panel/roundtable position, exclusive top-tier branding, exhibition space, private hosting option and passes.
- Expertise Partner – 30 minute plenary presentation to the entire audience, branding, exhibition space and passes.
- Innovation Partner – 10 minute plenary presentation to the entire audience, branding, exhibition space and passes.
- Hosting Options– Exclusive ownership of a bespoke option upon request (eg. Drinks Reception, Private Lunch or Dinner, Site Visit).
- Exhibition Partner – Includes branding, exhibition space and passes
We want to hear from you. Tell us how we can help reach your goals and overcome your challenges.
Please contact Mo Langhi to discuss the best partnership option for your commercial objectives as well as the relevant investment levels.